The Jury of Startup Connect Contest selected the best projects for the final pitch session at *Ship Startup Festival on August 1-2 in Kotka (Finland).
The contest is organized by GoTech Innovation with Cursor Oy.
All of the application showed very high level of ideas, so it was decided to select 12 finalists from Finland, Russia and the Republic of Belarus, instead of 10.
List of the finalists:
1. ToporAuto – a pavement quality analyzing system
2. iVoice - Voice Assistants and Mass Communication Automation Technology
3. AirCloud - enterprise solution of cloud workplaces
4. Warden Machinery - serial R&D and integration of machine vision-based solutions for various industrial applications
5. Fabrique.ai - software for real-time data stream processing
6. IRWAY - automotive night vision system
7. BaseTracK - autonomous driving that works in any weather conditions
8. Mishka AI - An AI-enabled connected soft toy that helps parents teach and engage their kids as well as create good habits
9. Vakava Technologies - cold chain solutions for mobile and stationary applications
10. VOLTS - smart energy storage systems for households
11. Sprith - monitoring and collisions prevention of warehouse and loading equipment
12. Zero Gravity Oy - software for smart cities and autonomous vehicles
Congratulations for the finalists! We wish you successful pitch and a will to victory!
In the final 12 startups will compete for the main prize - participation package in Web Summit 2019, acceleration program LevelUp CBC batch, a cash prize of 5 000 euros and a piloting opportunities with European companies. Startups will also be able to participate in mentor sessions and meetings with European investors and corporations.
The Final of Startup Connect Contest will take place during *Ship Startup Festival https://www.shipfestival.org/.
Everyone is welcome to join the Festival and participate in the event activities.
Startup Connect Contest is held under Startup Connect project funded by the European Union, the Russian Federation and the Republic of Finland in the framework of South-East Finland – Russia CBC 2014-2020programme. The project is executed by the following consortium: Cursor – Kotka-Hamina Regional Development Company (FIN) (Lead partner), ITMO University (RUS), XAMK – South-East Finland University of Applied Sciences (FIN), St. Petersburg Foundation for Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Development (RUS).
The goal of the Project is to support startups, student entrepreneurship, small and medium-sized businesses in the border region in order to create a community of business leaders ready to enter the global market.